Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Doppelganger

I woke up feeling stranger than usual.
I knew who I was.
Of course, I was myself---I mean I was me--- but I also felt I was someone else just like me.
I took a quick peek in the bathroom mirror.
It was still just me in the mirror.
What in the heck was going on?
What was causing these sensations of
disambiguation?
I checked my horoscope for that day.
I don't believe in astrology, nor do I ever read horoscopes, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to check today's horoscope.
Nothing about
Doppelganger in my horoscope.
Next, I checked my biorhythm.
Again, nothing here.
Then it dawned on me what the problem was:
I had been eating cloned beef and drinking cloned milk.
It was causing me to think I was a copy of myself.
It was making me feel twice as good about myself as well.
Let me know if I am not the only one (or two) experiencing this phenomenon.



IT'S THE OIL STUPID!

No comments: