Monday, July 28, 2008

IN THE WORDS OF JOHN McCAIN


In the 21st century nations don’t invade other nations.
John McCain


I like yesterday.

John McCain


We WERE greeted as liberators.

John McCain


WMD are a job for historians.

John McCain


Apparently Sen. Obama, who does not understand what’s happening in Iraq or fails to acknowledge the success in Iraq, would rather lose a war than lose a campaign.

John McCain


I’m not questioning his patriotism. I’m questioning his total understanding.

John McCain

I think Wall Street is the villain, but I also think Congress is at fault.

John McCain

The people need trust and confidence in this government.

John McCain


On Russia:

We need to improve their behavior.

John McCain


On Barack Obama:
He's the Dr. No of America's energy future.
John McCain



IT'S THE OIL STUPID!

No comments: