Saturday, July 19, 2008

PEP TALK


Joe Serrano: Hey Sal, have you heard? Tomatoes are off the hook, but you and I are now the suspects.
 
Sal Jalapeño: Oh yeah…for what?
 
Joe Serrano: The Feds think that you and I might be carrying…
 
Sal Jalapeño: (Upset): Carrying what?
 
Joe Serrano: That Salmonella bug.
 
Sal Jalapeño: Oh yeah…what are we going to do about it?
 
Joe Serrano: We can’t go south, because that’s where we’re from.
 
Sal Jalapeño: Yeah, right. Maybe we should take a little viaje to Canada.
 
Joe Serrano: Good idea. They don’t like the peppers like they do here.
 
Sal Jalapeño: Yeah, right. It must be the influence of French cuisine. You know, sweet and creamy.
 
Joe Serrano: I’ll call later and let you know where we’ll rendezvous.
 
Sal Jalapeño: Yeah, right. I need to take a shower. I partied pretty hard last night.
 
Joe Serrano: O.K. dude. Chiao.


IT'S THE OIL STUPID!

No comments: