Wednesday, July 09, 2008

QUOTES FROM THE PAIL AND BEYOND

“I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here."

George W. Bush

Aug. 13, 2002

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."

George W. Bush

Sept. 13, 2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

George W. Bush

March 13, 2002

“But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them.”
George W. Bush
5/30/2003

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror."

George W. Bush

Sept. 6, 2006

"Democracy is taking root where a tyrant once ruled."

George W. Bush

June 25, 2008

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."

George W. Bush

June 18, 2002

“I am proud of the decision of this administration to overthrow Saddam Hussein.”

Condoleeza Rice

July 3. 2008

“We can never replace the people who have been lost.”

Condoleeza Rice

July 3, 2008

"I was astounded to see on one of the networks the other day that the debate was not are we going to attack? but are we going to attack before or after the election?"

Ron Paul

“I hear members of Congress saying 'if we could only nuke them'.”

Ron Paul

"Declaring war is anachronistic, it isn't done anymore..."

Henry Hyde

“Less than fifteen minutes after the President’s assassination, the height and weight of Kennedy’s alleged killer was posted. Before the last of the hijacked planes crashed on 9/11, the FBI told Richard Clarke that they had a list of alleged hijackers.”

From The War Conspiracy: JFK, 9/11, and the Deep Politics of War by Peter Dale Scott


IT'S THE OIL STUPID!

No comments: