Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SHOW ME THE MONEY

Henry Paulson: Give me $700 billion…no strings attached…no oversight…and for good measure, I’ll throw in a few golden parachutes.
American Citizen: Thanks, but no thanks. Isn’t that stealing…you know...Robbing Peter to pay Paul?
Henry Paulson: Nope. Just fork over all the dough…I’ll do the worrying for both of us.
American Taxpayer: But that's what worries me, and it’s my money …
Henry Paulson: No…it’s not your money. Your money has already been paid to the Federal Government as taxes, and the Government can now do whatever it wants or chooses to do with your money. On the part of this nation…and myself…I want to thank you….
American Taxpayer: Can I pay you with the equivalent number of hot apple pies?
Henry Paulson: Forget it. Officers, take this moronic malcontent to jail.



IT'S THE OIL STUPID!

No comments: