Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CRIPPLE AND QUACK

GWB: Dick?
DC: Quack!
GWB: What’s up?
DC: Not me.
GWB: I understand.
DC: How about your end?
GWB: It’s ending fast.
DC: Quack!
GWB: But we still have some bullets left in our holsters.
DC: Quack! Quack!
GWB: Just because drill-drill-bomb-bomb McCain lost doesn’t mean we can’t have a little more chaos and havoc.
DC: Quack!
GWB: We can contaminate the Colorado River if my plan to drill for uranium in the Grand Canyon passes.
DC: Quack!
GWB: If I can’t completely destroy the planet, I can at least cripple it.
DC: Quack!
GWB: Obama’s going to be kept so busy jumping through my hoops that he won’t have much time to shoot any balls through his own.
DC: Quack!
GWB: Well, Dick, I’ve got to go, because Barack Obama and his bride just arrived. I’m giving him the poop on the White House and showing him where Barney does his.
DC: Quack!


IT WAS THE OIL STUPID!

No comments: