Friday, November 21, 2008

ONE BOOB ONE PRESIDENT AND A TURD

 





GWB:
This is the Decider. Give me Rove. Who? You know…Turd Blossom.

KR:
Turd Brain here. Why, yes, Mr. President, how can I help you?

GWB:
Rove, you and I have been through a lot. It’s almost the end for me.

KR:
Yes sir.

GWB:
Well, I’ve been thinking about my legacy, and I don’t seem to have much.

KR: Yes sir.

GWB:
There’s not much time left and I need to get me some of this legacy thing.

KR:
Yes sir.

GWB:
Can you get your hands on something before January 20th?

KR:
Yes sir.

GWB:
Good. What can you get me?

KR:
Boobs.

GWB:
Turd Blossom, are you trying to yank on my chain?

KR:
Nope. Boobs.

GWB:
I’ve already had too many in my administration. No, seriously, I need something different and more exciting than the same old same old.

KR:
I know that, sir. I can give you some boobs…or at least one.

GWB:
O.K. Fill me up…I mean in on what or who the heck you're talking about.

KR:
Janet Jackson.

GWB:
Is she related to Andrew?

KR:
No sir, she is Michael Jackson’s sister.

GWB:
O.k. Tell some more about this goon…I mean boob.

KR:
I’m going to give one of them to the Supreme Court.

GWB:
Isn’t that breaking the law…and a bloody thing to do?

KR:
No sir. The Supreme Court will decide in our favor, and can reverse a lower court decision that said that CBS would not be sued for letting Miss Jackson expose her boob.

GWB:
Which one was it, again?

KR:
It was the right one, sir.

GWB:
What was wrong with the other one?

KR:
Nothing. It just didn’t come out.

GWB:
Oh. Well, it looks like my legacy just got a shot of…I mean in…the breast…I mean arm.

KR:
Yes sir.

GWB:
Alright, Turd Blossom. Keep me abreast on this case.

KR:
Yes sir.

IT'S THE OIL STUPID!

No comments: