Monday, March 03, 2014

BRINGING BACK THE DEAD


A CONVERSATION BETWEEN TWO RECENLY CLONED WOOLLY MAMMOTHS










Manny:

Hi. What's your name?






Martha:

Martha.




Manny:

I'm Manny.




Martha:

How long have you been back from the dead?




Manny:

A few hours. You?




Martha:

A week.




Manny:

What is this place called?




Martha:

It's called the paleogenomics lab, but we're in a state called California.




Manny:

Well, this state is very noisy and smelly.




Martha:

Gone are the sweet days of tundra steppe covered with grasses, sedges, and shrubs.




Manny:

Which reminds me...what kind of food are we going to eat?




Martha:

This morning I saw our creators putting green pellets into our feeding trough.




Manny:

Gross!




Martha:

I know, but we've got to eat something.




Manny:

Look, they're opening the gate to our feeding area now.




Martha:

Good...dinner! Just let me get my purse.












IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES AND BRINGING BACK THE DEAD!











































No comments: