Saturday, August 02, 2014

VISIT TO A SMALL COMET


 
 
 
 
 
 




It's fun going places.


It's fun even if you go alone, and it's fun even if there are no people where you're going.


But it isn't you, anyway, it's a spacecraft.


*
While men are fighting wars on earth, other men and machines are exploring outer space.


Maybe to find peace.


*

How did the Earth become Earth?


(How did I become me and you you?)


Perhaps visiting a comet (or asteroid) will provide some answers.


*

I only go to a store or mall when I intend to find something that I need.


I'm not a window-shopper.


The less I possess, the more free I feel.


More IS Less.


Why, then, are scientists interested in going to a comet (instead of a mall?).


*






ALSO:

 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2797931/the-million-year-flypast-mars-nasa-prepares-observe-close-encounter-dawn-man-comet-passes-just-87-000-miles-red-planet-sunday.html











IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES!

No comments: