Tuesday, September 16, 2014

OF MEN IN MICE













Micky Mouse talked, but that was in cartoons.

Now...
Lo and behold...

Ecce mouse!

A mouse has been given human DNA!



Two of these genetically modified mice recently had the following conversation:



Rodney:

I feel different. What's happening?



Genny:

I don't know, but we can't let them see us talking.



Rodney:

Oh my gosh! We ARE talking. That's what's happening.



Genny:

I know. It's because of the human stuff they put inside of us.



Rodney:

Right. I'm feeling a little bit like I'm human. Not so mousy anymore.



Genny:

Shhh. Here comes a lab technician. Look and act like a mouse. Scurry. Squeak.



Rodney:

He didn't notice us talking. Maybe we can call a newspaper or TV station.



Genny:

Let's get a good night's sleep first, then we can think about calling someone.



Rodney:

Alright. Sweet dreams. And don't talk in your sleep!






IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES OIL AND MEN IN MICE



 
P.S. Here is a related post:
 


No comments: