Sunday, August 09, 2015

THE STONED BARD












To be or not to be...stoned.

Was Shakespeare a pothead?

Of course he was!

How else could he have composed his great plays?

The Bard needed weed to do this.

Below is a typical day in the life of the Stoned Bard:


William:
Dear, have you seen my pot pipe?

Anne:
No, dear. Is it time again for you to do some smoking so THAT you can write?

William:
Yes, dear. Well, if I can't find my pot pipe, I'll just use rolling papers.

Anne:
O.K..

I'll look around for your pipe.
go ahead and get high so you can start writing.

William:
Ahhh, that's the ticket.
Now I can concentrate better on my iambic pentameter.

Anne:
Dear, good news, I found your pipe.

William:
Good.
Fill it up.
I'm ready for some more inspiration.




IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES AND SHAKESPEARE!





No comments: