LACEY TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) - Police say a New Jersey family's dog turned on the stove, which caught the laptop resting on the burner on fire and sent smoke through the roof.
Here is what transpired:
I'm sick and tired of watching my owners use this laptop.
I'm supposed to be the one on their lap, not this doggone laptop.
I know I'm a bad dog.
But I have to put my foot...my paw down!
When I turn on the stove, the laptop that is sitting on top of the stove will catch fire, and then, I suppose the whole house will ignite, but that's the way the cookie...the dog biscuit crumbles!
Good riddance to Mr. Laptop!
IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES AND OIL!