Saturday, December 20, 2008

NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD AND DARK NIGHT OF THE SOLE

GWB:
I know I’m asleep and this is just a bad dream.

SHOE FAIRY:
You’re right, George.
And this dream is about you and your soul.

GWB:
Do you mean my shoe's sole and that shoe that was thrown at me?

SHOE FAIRY:
No George.
It is about the soul of you…the soul of your everlasting being.

GWB:
Does this mean that I might have a legacy after all.

SHOE FAIRY:
No George.
It means that your soul is going to be thrown at the throne of God.

GWB:
Don’t I have to be dead first?

SHOE FAIRY:
For some souls they do not have to wait that long.
The footwear of their inner being is already being sized up by God.

GWB:
Well, God’s my buddy….just like my dog Barney.
God told me I should invade Iraq.

SHOE FAIRY:
Yes, George, that’s what you keep telling yourself, but your soul knows better, and so does God.

GWB:
O.K. Here are my shoes.
All of them.
I’m sole less.
Now can I get some of that legacy?

SHOE FAIRY:
No George.
You’ll never get any.
You don’t have a soul or leg to stand on.
And get ready to duck again…because
GOD’S GETTING READY TO THROW HIS SHOES AT YOU!
IT WAS THE OIL STUPID!

No comments: