Friday, April 17, 2009

HOPE AND CHANGE

Hope?
Change?
A lot of change for sure.
The kind of change that we jingle in our purses and pants.

I grudgingly give my support…
My taxes…

Even my present life for my grandchildren’s future…

If my taxes create green jobs---

Build new roads, new schools, and new bridges…

And even to help home owners keep their homes.

President Obama…

You do make me more hopeful and confident.

President Obama…

You do restore my confidence.

You look hopeful and confident.

This rubs off on us.

Let the others who cannot bear goodness go on and on with their pathetic fear-mongering, smearing, and name-calling.

Let them fall hard upon their fat and gloomy ghoulish faces.

BUT President Obama…

I will not support your decision to let Dick and W off the hook…

For their lies…

For their false (flag?) wars…

For their orders to torture.

For the decency and posterity of future generations who will look back in anger at the despotic deeds of the Dick Cheney, George W. Bush…
And a string of others…

You must not permit yourself to be collared and cowed by the C.I.A….

Or by anyone else!

INVESTIGATE them…

PROSECUTE them!

Hold them accountable and convict them!

But

NO

IMMUNITY…

NOW

And

NEVER!

No comments: