Monday, July 18, 2011

ADVICE FROM GOD


“God was dealing with me. At 27 years old, I knew that I had been called to the ministry. I’ve just always been really stunned by how big a pulpit I was gonna have. I still am. I truly believe with all my heart that God has put me in this place at this time to do his will.”

Rick Perry


Characters:

God as Herself

Rick Perry as himself

Michele Bachmann as herself

Hermann Cain as himself


God:

O.K. This is for all of you to hear: Stop saying my name so much, or I’m taking you off of my list.


Rick Perry:

What list?


God:

My list of presidential candidates.


Hermann Cain:

Are you really God…Allah…or what?


God:

Watch it Mr. Cain!


Michele Bachmann:

What about “Lord, the day is at hand. We are in the last days. You are a Jehovah God…”


God:

No! That’s exactly what I’m talking about. Stop saying anything…unless I tell you to like I did George W. Bush.


Rick Perry:

You ARE a vengeful God!


Hermann Cain:

You must be a Democrat!


Michele Bachman:

And gay like my husband...oops!


IT'S THE OIL STUPID!

No comments: