Monday, August 08, 2011

JOBS JOBS AND JOB


By William Blake



By William Blake


NOTE:

I do not have time right now to re-read THE BOOK OF JOB. I know I have simplified good, old, Godly Job. I will take the blame for any insults or inaccuracies.

MP



Dear Biblical Job:

Did you ever have to worry about finding a job?

O.K. I realize it was your job to moan and groan;

“Why me?”

Don’t get me wrong.

I respect you a lot.

I just started thinking about you as I was listening to the ranting and railing about the Economy.




Dear God:

Do you hear more than just the prayers from Rick Perry and his parishioners (or prisoners)?

Like most Americans, I have lately been feeling anger, confusion, frustration, and…

DESPAIR

(or HORROR?)

Barack Obama has become somewhat wizened and gray (not totally wise or white…well maybe “white”---in the sense of his increasing acceptance of the status quo and his surrender to the Corporate and Military masters.

Hope?

Nope.

Well, maybe.

I haven’t given up all Hope…

Yet.




***

What’s next?

Who will want to replace Barack Obama in 2012?

The pickings are slim and scary at this point.

Stay tuned.

Thanks for listening.




***

IT’S ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE END STUPID!

No comments: