Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I WANT TO BE YOUR PRESIDENT



 



Rick Perry:

I am your fearless, four-eyed leader, and I won't allow the border to become a danger to this state or country.



Assistant to Governor Perry:

Sir, do you want your pistols?



Rick Perry:

Yes, give me my pistols so that I may wear them and appear to be a fearless, manly leader. Give me my sword, as well.



Assistant to Governor Perry:

Sir, do you want your samurai sword or your scimitar?



Rick Perry:

Both. I WILL need protection from the Left and Right.



Assistant to Governor Perry:

Should I also bring diapers and bibs for all of the immigrant children?



Rick Perry:

 SECURITY oF OUR COUNTRY IS PRIORITY NUMBER ONE ;  But, sure, bring the diapers and bibs.  they'LL MAKE me look MORE compassionate.



Assistant to Governor Perry:

Yes sir.   Oh, sir, your helicopter is ready to take you to view the border.



Rick Perry:

Great. Just let me put on my armor. I'll be right out.





IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES!



No comments: