Saturday, July 16, 2016

DON'T USE MY BRAIN TO GET HIGH




https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/16/robbery-suspect-kept-stolen-brain-beneath-porch-and-used-it-to-get-high-police-say/




While authorities may have encountered formaldehyde-laced marijuana, using a dead person’s brain for drug purposes shocked some investigators.

In the heyday---or I should say Mary Jane's day (or grassday) of my pot-smoking life---the last thing that I wanted to do is to spray anything on the marijuana that I smoked.

The thought never crossed my mind.

In fact, very little crossed my mind when I was stoned.

I was aware that the government was spraying herbicides on marijuana fields, but again, I didn't think about that when I was getting high.

The peculiar news story above really got my attention.

Someone had been using a human brain to get high?

Wow!

How?

It was strange just that there was another person's brain in someone's house.

Forget that the brain was being used to get high.

Of course, as it turned out, it was other things in the brain that were being used to get high, not the brain itself.

It (the brain) even had a name: 'Freddy'.”

I thought that my own mind would be blown away, or at least become high from this news story.

No such luck.

The defendant related that he knew it was illegal to have the brain and that he and (another man) would spray the embalming fluid on ‘weed’ to get high,” Trooper John Boardman, an investigator involved in the case, wrote in court documents cited by the AP.

It made me a little sick.

One more thing that was kind of strange and amusing was the offense that was cited:

...misdemeanor abuse of a corpse and conspiracy to commit abuse of a corpse.”

Wow!

Even our dead bodies have rights!

One more thing is I wish that the news story had been written like this:

At this point now, we’re just trying to figure out where it came from,Pennsylvania state trooper Bob Hicks said. 
We’re hoping that if anyone feels like they’re missing their brain, bring it to our attention and maybe we could return it to the rightful owner.”




IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES








No comments: