Monday, March 12, 2018

AMERICA IS GOING TO POT





Some would say that America has already gone to pot.
Recreational marijuana is legal in nine states and medical marijuana is legal in 29 states.

But the going has been going on for some time.


*

I stopped my journey on the road of pot almost fifty years ago.
I wasn't on the road very long, but I enjoyed the journey.

*

I always smoked a joint when I watched the Dick Cavett show.

*

Many years ago, after I quit my first job as a teacher, I smoked pot incessantly for a few months.

*

I wouldn't want my pilot or bus driver to be a pothead.
Pot is for recreation.
For the weekends.
Unless your “job” is smoking pot because you don't have a real job.

*

North Korea's dictator Kim Jong Un should smoke pot.
Just keep him away from his nuclear button when he is stoned.

*

Vice President Pence is in favor of marijuana prohibition. 
He looks pretty stoned already.


*

In college I smoked only a few times.
The very first time was after I had seen a production of the play Zoo Story.
One of the theater's exits led directly outside to the side of a mountain.
I was laughing so hard I nearly fell into a ravine.

*

During my stint of incessant smoking I was sitting on the sofa in a friend's house.
A person next to me asked what sign I was.
I am a Libra, but I told him that I was a stop sign.
I guess that might sum up what happens when you smoke pot.



IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES AND POT






No comments: