Wednesday, November 21, 2018

ROMAINE LETTUCE AND CAPITALIST PIGS



no copyright infringement is intended”









It will soon be Thanksgiving Day.

People who want to shop quickly and efficiently on Black Friday should go easy on the turkey.

In fact, don't eat a thing.

Power to the people who are the fittist.

And especially don't eat any Romaine lettuce.

It could be a killer before you are injured or killed at the gathering of frenzied hordes on Black Friday.

*

I am probably too critical when I write CAPITALIST PIGS.

Most of us are capitalists, but not pigs.

But when I see images of people knocking each other over to be first to grab something that they probably don't need but want to buy, I believe capitalist and pig should then be conjoined.

(I just looked at my back yard. The pigeons are as big as turkeys.)






IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES ROMAINE LETTUCE AND CAPITALIST PIGS






No comments: