Monday, June 29, 2009

BIG BODY SMALL BRAIN




REPORTER:
Senator, are you ready to vote yes on this new law to slow down Climate Change.

SENATOR:
Climate Change my foot! It's going to be just as hot or cold as it ever was.


REPORTER:
Does this mean that you reject the consensus of scientific studies that predict serious climate changes?


SENATOR:
Yes, I reject this nonsense. Do you think that I drive my big Cadillac just for my health? One way or another---with or without us humans---climate is going to change.


REPORTER:
But what about rising sea levels that will flood seacoasts?


SENATOR:
Good for business. Good for fishing and sailing. Give folks more time to relax in the waters of Mother Nature.


REPORTER:
What about drought?


SENATOR:
What about it? How about a nice, cold beer? When there's a drought, I do something about it.


REPORTER:
Finally senator, don't you believe that the carbon footprint should get smaller, and that we should be less dependent on foreign oil?


SENATOR:

No. We have to keep the other half of the world happy to maintain world peace. We must continue to buy foreign oil if we want to remain friends with our Muslim and Arab brothers. Well, if you'll excuse me, it's time for me to gas up my Cad so I can take a cruise in the country. I just love hearing her engine purr!



IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES!





No comments: