Thursday, December 11, 2014

RECTAL FEEDING DICK CHENEY AND GEORGE W. BUSH




 

Dick:

Is this the Decider?

Yeah, this is Dick.



Bush:

Hi Dick, how's it hanging?



Dick:

Dubya, I wish you wouldn't say that.



Bush:

O.K.

How's the old ticker?



Dick:

I'm hanging in there.

Quack.



Bush:

So Dick, what's up?



Dick:

The Democrats are dragging our butts through the torture mud again.



Bush:

Butts and Torture? You mean rectal feeding?



Dick:

Quack.

Yes.



Bush:

What's the problem? It's nutrition at both ends.



Dick:

Quack.

Right.

Our butts are covered at both ends.



Bush:

Alright.

It's all good.

Well, Dick, I've got to get back to my painting.



Dick:

Quack.

What are you painting today?



Bush:

Kim Kardashian's butt.



Dick:

O.K. Dubya.

I'll see you at the ranch.



Bush:

Right.

We can waterboard some more armadillos.



Dick:

Quack!
 
 
 
 
 
IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES OIL AND TORTURE!






No comments: