Saturday, November 28, 2015

SNAKES AND DOLPHINS HAD LEGS AND BRAINS MIGHT HAVE IMMORTALITY







A 113-million-year-old fossil from Brazil is the first four-legged snake that scientists have ever seen.










A rattlesnake ran after me when I was nine.
I ran for my life.
I could hear him (or her) running after me, and I lost my shoes and socks as I flew across cactus and rocks.
I luckily escaped this sprinting serpent whose angry fangs would have to wait another day to bite me.
Or maybe it was just my imagination.

*

I was at the Kabul Museum in Afghanistan and saw the skeleton of a dolphin.
I was shocked when I saw that it had a skeleton with five toes and five fingers.
It looked human!
This wasn't my imagination.

*

Human brains won't grow legs any time soon, but they may be saved from Mr. Death.

The contents of a brain could be transferred (down/up loaded) to a computer.

I could live without a body if I still had my brain.
The stimuli that my erstwhile body felt were inside my brain, so why would I need a lousy body?
I could have my cake and eat it, too, without my body.

I'd have my brain, and I could use it.
I might put my brain on top of a prosthetic body and be good to go.


IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES DOLPHINS SNAKES AND BRAINS
















Los Angeles-based Humai wants to bring people back from the dead using artificial intelligence. The firm plans to use artificial intelligence and nanotechnology to store data of conversational styles, behavioural patterns, thought processes and information on a person's body functions from the inside-out.”

“Google's director of engineering, Ray Kurzweil, previously said that in just over 30 years, humans will be able to upload their entire minds to computers and become digitally immortal - an event called singularity. This would be done while he we are still alive, unlike Humai's plans that involve resurrection.”


No comments: