Sunday, April 10, 2016

BUS RIDE INTO A BRIGHT LIGHT



The Light at the End of the Tunnel by C.P. Storm



I kept walking.
I didn't sleep.
I didn't eat.
I was worried that I was going to get rabies.
I kept walking.
Then I got on a bus.
I didn't know where it was going, but I didn't know where I was going either, so it didn't seem to matter.
About five miles later I saw a small hospital.
I decided I would get off here.
I walked into the hospital.
I entered a waiting area.
Then I left it and walked down a hall, looking into rooms.
I entered one room and saw a green chalk board with some words that I remembered seeing once when I had visited a friend's house in Boulder.
It was a quotation that the Ananda Marga Yoga Society kept as a part of its philosophy and indoctrination.
My friend's house was like "headquarters" or a branch of the Ananda Marga Yoga Society.
The sister of my friend's wife had just returned from India, and she mentioned how the Indian 
FBI were looking for Ananda Marga members, because it was a forbidden organization in India.
A doctor walked into the room.
He saw me staring at the green chalkboard.
He turned on a very bright light and shined it into my face.
He said something.
Maybe he knew I knew what the words meant.
I didn't stay to find out, but bolted out of the room, and ran down the hallway, and went outside.
Paranoia! Panic! Fear!
I didn't want anyone to know my identity, and so I tore up my passport and got rid of it. I clearly wasn't in my right mind, and I knew it, but it was hard to not be there.
It was a hot day.
I continued walking.



IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES


No comments: