Wednesday, June 01, 2016

FOR SALE







I could barely pay my rent.
I didn’t have a full-time job.
And I bought beautiful things that I didn’t need.
I bought a brass, Tiffany desk lamp.
I thought it was beautiful.
I bought an authentic Morris chair.
It wasn’t that beautiful, but I liked its wide arms, where I could sit my cup of coffee on one side, and my books on the other side.
I bought my white, convertible 1964 Pontiac Catalina when I did have a full-time construction job, but it ended, and that’s when I bought my Tiffany lamp and Morris chair.
then I was broke.
I needed cash.
I sold all three things.
I sold them as easily as I bought them, because I sold them at very low prices.
My Tiffany lamp: $25
My Morris chair: $45
My Catalina (and this hurt the most!): $75
Here
Today
Gone
Tomorrow.




IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES


No comments: