Wednesday, August 03, 2016

GAMMA RAYS DONALD TRUMP AND NUCLEAR WEAPONS








*

Last night my dreammare (it wasn't too nightmarish so I'm calling it dreammare) was about me and my immediate social circle (I don't really know who the other people were).

We were being rounded up by strangers.
They didn't seem to be human.
I woke up before I got any more details.

Maybe it will be a to be continued dream.

*

But back to the real (unreal) world.

It's not enough that you and I have to be worried that Donald Trump could be the next president of the United States.

Now we have to be concerned about being zapped and killed by Gamma rays spewing out of a black hole in our galaxy.

Good grief!

Isn't Donald Trump enough of a threat?


IT'S ABOUT DONALD TRUMP GAMMA RAYS AND RENEWABLE RESOURCES!



No comments: