Friday, August 03, 2018

ORIGIN OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM




Isaiah 45:12

I made the earth and created man on it; it was my hands that stretched out the heavens, and I commanded all their host.



http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6020911/The-oldest-meteorite-4-65m-year-old-space-rock-reveal-secrets-solar-system.html



Some news can really burn you up.

Some old news, however, can be good news.

Not fake news, either.

We get plenty of that kind from Donald Trump, although he is the one who's always ranting and raving about fake news.

*

I wait every day for an explanation of how our solar system came about.

I get nervous waiting for answers.

Maybe this meteorite will do the trick.

Then I can get some sleep.





IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES OLD NEWS FAKE NEWS AND METEORITES




No comments: