Tuesday, July 02, 2019

TRUMP'S FOURTH OF JULY CELEBRATION





President Trump:
At my Fourth of July Celebration Stephen Miller will flap his arms like a bald eagle.”



*



Reporter:
President Trump, will you ride inside a tank and wave to the people?



Trump:
Yes. I need America and the world to know that I'm a big patriot. My tailor is also making me a suit that will
wrap me inside the American flag.
My tie is beautiful!



Reporter:
Mr. President, some people say that with tanks and other things you have put yourself in the same mold as authoritarian regimes such as Russia, Iran, North Korea.


Trump:
Good. America has nothing to be ashamed of. Not even me. We should strut our military proudly. Thank you. Happy Fourth of July.




IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES TANKS AND TRUMP

No comments: