Saturday, May 19, 2007

KICKING THE SAME DEAD HORSE AND SPITTING INTO THE WIND

Here is a short letter that I sent to msnbc. Time has not altered its accuracy.
To: <onyourmind@msnbc.com>
Subject: Commentary on the debacle of Iraq, etc.
Date: Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:03 PM



Sadly, I do not trust President Bush.
I do not trust what his administration did and is doing.
I do not believe that President Bush or anyone who works for him is telling the full truth.
The occupation of Iraq will continue to produce more and more tragic moments of death & barbarity.
I am outraged at what Bush has done to Iraq and America.
Now, not just Islam, but much of the world detests what President Bush has done.
America will become more and more repressive, more and more totalitarian-like,
unless the Supreme Court, the Congress, and the voices of the American people
stop President Bush from his occupation of Iraq.


IT'S THE OIL STUPID!

No comments: