Saturday, March 28, 2009

EARTH HOUR 2010


I won’t wait for next year’s Earth Hour to start doing what I should already be doing.

In less than one hour I hope to turn off computers, TVs, (my clothes dryer just finished drying some towels), and ALL OF THE LIGHTS inside and outside of my house.

The clock is ticking and I’m trying to remember all of movies and books with DARK or DARKNESS in their titles.

(Time is running out)

It’s Not Dark Yet by Bob Dylan
(I’m Listening to it right now)

Darkness At Noon
(I need to read it).

Shot In the Dark
(Scary. It’s the only movie that ever left me so scared that I was unable to get up because I was shaking so much.)

Darkness by Lord Byron
(Scary)

Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
(It’s a dark book too.)

Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd
(I listened to it for the first time while watching a documentary on the Vietnam War)

TURN OFF THE LIGHTS...

AND THEN TURN OFF THE LIGHTS?

Yes.

But not tonight.


No comments: