Wednesday, April 28, 2010

GET IT IN THE HOLE

I've had these quotes laying (or lying?) around.
(I like to end sentences with prepositions, don't you?)
But I lie.
It actually makes me feel somewhat guilty.
A proposition would be a better word to end a sentence with.
Anyway, here are some leftover quotes from this year's Masters that I had not intended to post, but since the ink well of my imagination has been meager and dry of late, I'm posting these holy quotes. I know...I've just used a bad pun to end my sentence with.
And, I know...this last preposition was totally unnecessary.
***

Well holed...nice, rhythmic stroke.

This man has been up and down like a yo-yo.

He's been holing these coming in.

He needs to hole this.

A hole that's very special to him.

I think he's boned it.

He's too high...too hard.

Is that coming all the way out?

So far stuck behind me.

The hole is 156 yards long and they just tear their hair out.

Solid stance...crisp contact.

He came back with a 69.

Let the natural contours turn it around.

It's a different kettle of fish.

Ohhh...that's the one!

If it just happened to fall in it would be an extra bonus.

He has no chrome on the club for extra bite.



THAT'S NOT WHAT SHE SAID.


No comments: