Thursday, August 02, 2012

KISS MY GAFFES







REPORTER:
Mr. Romney, welcome back.

MR:
Thank you.  It’s good to be back at my homes…I mean home.

REPORTER:
Sir, your alleged gaffes now seem to be a wedge issue, but one issue in particular that isn’t going away is whether you will release more of your income tax returns.  The American people believe that you have something to hide.  Do you?



MR:
No.  But doesn’t everyone have something to hide?  Even before Easter?  And, yes, I have had a few wedgies in the past week.

REPORTER:
Sir, everyone might want to hide something, but not everyone is running for the Presidency of the United States.

MR:
True, and I am running for  something.  I’m not running away from  something.  But as I’ve indicated before, I have followed the laws regarding the filing of my taxes, and I’ve released the required number of tax returns. 

REPORTER:
And yet, there is still the public’s perception that you do not want them to know everything about your taxes.

MR:
Your questions are becoming repetitive.  Can we move on?

REPORTER:
Yes. Of course.  Mr Romney, do you plan to move any more of your money outside of the United States?
MR:
O.K.  That’s the last question.  You can now kiss my gaffes and shove off!


     IT’S THE OIL STUPID!

No comments: