Sunday, June 16, 2013

GEORGE LAURA AND MARY JANE



 

Plane carrying George W. Bush diverted after smell of smoke

From Jake Carpenter and Shawn Nottingham, CNN
updated 4:33 AM EDT, Sun June 16, 2013




George:

Honey, let’s smoke some Mary Jane.

Laura:

Honey, do you have to call it Mary Jane? 

George:

What do you want me to call it?

Laura:

Weed.

George:

How about pot?

Laura:

No.  Let’s just stick to Mary Jane, then.

George:

Oh boy, I think this is Columbian gold, and not too many seeds either.

Laura:

Good.

The last time a seed popped and nearly took out my left eye.

George:

O.K.

Where’s the lighter?

Laura:

I don’t know, but I’ve got a book of matches.

George:

O.K.

Strike up the band!

Strike a match!

Laura:

Gosh, it’s been so long since I’ve used any matches.

George:

Go for it, honey.

Let her rip!

Laura:

Maybe I’ll use two just to make sure they get lit.

George:

Sure.

Knock yourself out.

Laura:

Oh, George, isn’t this exciting?

George:

It sure is, but hurry up, the plane’s going to land any minute.

Laura:

(She strikes two matches, but the entire book ignites, and her negligee catches fire.)

George, quick, get the fire extinguisher!

George:

(He can’t find the extinguisher, so he grabs a seltzer bottle, and sprays Laura.)

Laura:

Now I’m smoking!

What a smell!

(The fire alarm goes off.)

George:

Stash the weed!

It looks like we’re making an emergency landing.

Laura:

I guess we’ll have to wait until we get back to the ranch.

George:

Yep.

Mary Jane will just have to wait.

 

IT’S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES!

 

No comments: