Saturday, February 08, 2014

MOONBEAMS MICE AND YOGA MATS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2554742/Chemical-used-shoe-rubber-ditched-Subway-week-McDonalds-Burger-King-Wendy-s-popular-store-bought-products.html




Now I realize why I have been craving yoga mats and shoes.


I've been eating products that contain azodicarbonamide.


*

I practiced Yoga when I was in my early twenties.


I didn't use any yoga mats, and I ate homemade, whole wheat bread that didn't contain azodicarbonamide.


Times have changed.


I have changed.


*
The earth today is boiling and melting simultaneously.


And let's not forget about those out-of-sight asteroids that may be approaching.

*

I'm trying to reduce my fats and carbohydrates.

I don't know how much fat or carbohydrates were in azodicarbonamide, but thank goodness I now won't have to worry since it will be removed.


Now I have to figure out what to do with all of my shoes and yoga mats.





IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES AND AZODICARBONAMIDE!










No comments: