Monday, July 07, 2008

SAM AND ELLA


Sam: Hi Ella. How are you?

Ella: Good. How about yourself?

Sam: Not too good.

Ella: What’s wrong?

Sam: I’m not sure.

Ella: Maybe you should go to the doctor?

Sam: I’ve got an appointment tomorrow morning.

Ella: What are your symptoms?

Sam: Headache, abdominal pain, fever, diarrhea, nausea…

Ella: Woah…it sounds like you might have salmonella. Did you eat any tomatoes recently?

Sam: That’s the strange part. No.

Ella: Well, the government doesn’t know for sure if it’s the tomatoes. What else have you been eating?

Sam: Well, now that you ask, I’ve been eating a lot of Mexican food lately.

Ella: Jalapeños?

Sam: Lots.

Ella: Then you might have the hot kind of salmonella. Green salsa Salmonella!

Sam: Hey, no jokes, please. I feel rotten.

Ella: Sorry.

Sam: I’m going home.

Ella: Call me tomorrow after you see the doctor.

Sam: O.K. [Groaning]



IT'S THE OIL STUPID!

No comments: