Thursday, August 03, 2006

HE'S FU*KING INSANE

Today's Daily Show [8-2-06] had bad boy Jon Stewart saying the same thing about George W. Bush.
Jon said, "I give up! He's fu*king insane!"
It's becoming a routine shibboleth.
Jon appears to like this president about as much as someone likes a rotting fish or a fresh dog turd.
I realize how unpleasant these images are. Sorry.
I thought that my Letters were scathing and harsh.
But Jon has become a doyen with his critical views and portrayals of the Long War President.
The Daily Show is not Air America.
Mr. Stewart can imitate Bush's voice, or make one or two of his funny faces to caricature something the Decider has said or done that takes Air America five minutes to do.
After I heard (and saw) Jon Stewart say (again!) that Bush is fu*king insane, I wondered how much effect The Daily Show will have on the November election.
For the 2008 presidential election, Mr. Stewart has plenty of time to throw his slings and arrows of outrage.

No comments: