Friday, May 09, 2008

AT A WEDDING


On Saturday, first daughter Jenna Bush is set to wed Virginia native Henry Hager in Crawford, Texas, at the 1,600-acre Bush family ranch.

The weekend is filled with events -- a rehearsal dinner Friday and a barbecue lunch in addition to a wedding ceremony and reception Saturday.

More than 200 friends and family are expected to attend festivities.

GWB: Well, Jenna, it looks like this is it. You’re tying the Gordian Knot

and I’m losing a prodigy.

JB: Don’t you mean progeny?

GWB: Yeah…whatever.

JB: Daddy! It’s not like it's the end of the world, or that I’m leaving the planet.

GWB: The second part's not true, but the world just might end before I’m done being the Decider.

JB: Then why am I getting married?

GWB: Honey, I’m just pulling your leg; but keep Cheney away from the Football.

JB: The what?

GWB: The Nuclear Football…the President's Emergency SatchelThe ButtonThe Black Box

JB: I think Dick just likes to shoot ducks.

GWB: Or lawyers.

JB: Right. Well, I’ve got to check on final details of the reception.

GWB: Alright. Make sure there’s lots of beer and pretzels!


IT'S THE OIL STUPID

No comments: