Thursday, June 14, 2012

NOT BUSH’S BRAIN ON A SPIKE





A screenshot from the Game of Thrones episode "Fire and Blood," and a photo of President George W. Bush, from 2011. (HBO and Jae C. Hong/UPI)




GWB:
Rove, what’s the deal with my cabeza stuck on that stick?

KR:
Mr. President, that wasn’t a stick, but a spike.

GWB:
 O.K., but a turd by any other name is still a turd, right?

KR:
 I suppose so sir, but please don’t say turd without a blossom.

GWB:
 Oh, right, sorry turd blossom.  Hold on Rove, Cheney just sent me a quack…I mean a tweet.

KR:
 What did he tweet?

GWB:  
 George, you look pretty handsome without your body!

KR:
How awful!  But that’s better than your heart stuck on some pole, like Dick’s might be.  Anyway, it’s my brain, not yours.

GWB:
 Not any more.  That was then, this is now.   So Karl, what can be done about my head on that stick…I mean spike? 

KR: 
Not much, sir.  I’m too busy working on Romney’s run on the White House.  Just avoid being out in the public eye.  Don’t hang out under any trees.  DON’T LEAVE THE COUNTRY!  You can't put anything past this pissed-off world!

GWB: 
Right. Now I'm glad that my portrait got stuck on a wall at the White House before my head got stuck on that
spook…spoke…I mean spike!  Adios!  Armadillos are tapping on my chamber door!



IT’S THE OIL STUPID!



No comments: