Wednesday, January 16, 2013

UNPLUGGED


 
Unplugged!

Freedom!

Cleansing of the senses!

What am I talking about?

I’m talking about no longer having dozens of cable stations to watch.

I don’t miss watching all of those news programs.

The chatter and clatter are gone!

I’ve opened the windows of my soul!

I mean, I’ve liberated my mind--- and my consciousness---from the addiction of listening to and watching pundits and politicians blah-blahing about this, that, and the other!

Silence!

More time for dreaming, reading, and scribbling.

I had been stuffing my noggin with too much information.

What did I do with all of that data? 

Where did it go?

Where did it take me?

I’m not sure, but after a couple of days of withdrawal, I don’t miss a thing.

Try it, you’ll like it.

 

 

IT’S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES STUPID!

No comments: