Wednesday, January 04, 2006

ALLAH IS GREAT! I AM CRAZY! BOMB IRAN!

My name is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
As you know, I am now the world's number one vato loco.
I am saying asinine things to get the U.S. so mad that they will start a war with my nation.
That is why I am denying the Holocaust.
That is why I am encouraging Israel to be destroyed.
Boy, am I a big, stupid idiot or what?
So, Iran shall continue its Nuclear Power Plant programs.
Yes, we want our nukes too.
If Israel, Pakistan, China, Russia, India, France, Great Britain and the United States [Have I forgotten anyone?] can have their Nuclear Bombs, then Iran should be able to have them too.
Go ahead Neo-Cons!
Follow your leader and bomb Iran!
I am ready for Armageddon!
Allah is Great!
I am crazy!

1 comment:

News from Mad Plato said...

Your brain is depleted. Depleted doesn't mean that there is no radiation. You need to read up on what DU IS. Yes, global warming is occurring.

Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
Blogger
Get your own blogFlag BlogNext blog
BlogThis!
Letters from Mad Plato

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

GLOBAL WARMING
Our big brains will have to boil, bubble and burst before we admit that there is a problem:
Global Warming is real!
It is happening before our eyes!
The temperatures are rising!
The oceans are warming!
The glaciers and ice caps are melting!
The Day After Tomorrow is today.
Although in the movie the temperatures dropped, in the real world they did not.
China does not believe that it needs to worry about CO2 emissions.
Neither does Bush & Co.
Tomorrow is another day, but I bet it will be a hotter one than today.
Put away your mittens and buy tons of sunblock.

# posted by News from Mad Plato @ 3:51 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
About Me

Name:News from Mad Plato

View my complete profile
Links

* Google News
* Edit-Me
* Edit-Me

archives

* March 2005
* April 2005
* May 2005
* June 2005
* July 2005
* August 2005
* September 2005
* October 2005
* November 2005
* December 2005