Sunday, January 08, 2006

SOME WORDS FROM HELL

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and so do we." George W. Bush, August 5, 2004

Well, we're here in Hell now so we have to do the best we can.
My critics believe that it was wrong to go to Hell, and I understand that, but we must put out the fires here or they will spread to the Homeland.
It is better to to defeat Evil here in Hell than to defend ourselves at home.
I know that Satan wants to hurt Americans. He is Terrorist numero uno. But as long as I am your commander-in-chief, Satan will not win under my watch. (Speaking of watch, what time is it?)
The United States will stand down in Iraq as soon as Iraqis can stand on their own.
It's a hell of a fight because we are in Hell!
If I have to torture, then I will torture. If I have to spy, then I will spy.
As your president I have your welfare at heart. Nobody in Hell is going to tell me how to be president. They can go to Hell...whoops, we're already in Hell.
O.K. I have to get back to Crawford. It's my one little spot of Heaven to get away from this Hell.

No comments: