Wednesday, October 18, 2006

PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON

Imagine when Bill Clinton is back in the White House.
All of that free time for Big Macs and vacuuming.
But Hillary will warn Bill:
"Honey, I'm now the president. And I'll put your rocks in a sling if you have any more Lewinsky's in the White House. Play by my rules or move out."
Bill, of course, would be Mrs. Clinton's chief adviser...and play by her rules.
His presidential experience would be quite valuable.
Right now we have a moron living with a librarian.
Hillary and Bill will restore a respectable I.Q. to the Oval Office.
The American people will get double the bang for their taxpaying buck.
I’d much rather look at Hillary's pretty face each week than the faces of Mr. McCain, Mr. Biden, Mr. Obama, Mr. Giuliani, Oprah or Robin Williams.

No comments: