Tuesday, January 22, 2008

MEAT HEADS CARROT TOPS AND GLOBAL WARMING


Paul McCartney is recommending that we become vegetarians.

Don’t tell McDonalds or Burger King this.

I suppose we will still eat our Whoppers and Big Macs until Global Warming has melted all of the glaciers and ice caps; until the deserts have become seas once again; until our eyeballs are popping out of our dumb heads from the sizzling temperatures.

We died while having fun; we died while eating our burgers.

I tried to be a semi-vegetarian one year.

I was actually a lacto-vegetarian.

I ate cheese (without any enzymes), usually on whole wheat bread that I sometimes baked, but otherwise bought at the health-foods stores.

I occasionally drank low-fat dry milk.

I ATE TONS OF BAKED POTATOES (showered with a lot of sea salt!).

I lost my urge to eat hamburgers.

I didn’t eat any fish or chicken.

Paul McCartney claims that global warming can be slowed down if cows produce less methane gas; and so, by becoming vegetarians, we can reduce the number of cows belching and breaking wind.

I don’t know if all of this is scientifically accurate, but I will look into it.

I had a cheeseburger for lunch today.

It was cold outside.

No sign of global warming yet.

Moo.



IT'S THE OIL STUPID!

No comments: