Saturday, January 05, 2008

SEND IN THE CLONES AGAIN


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3341271/The-world-s-largest-cloning-factory-one-day-clone-HUMANS-Scientist-claims-technology-ready-public-opinion-isn-t.html



COW #1

Are you cloned or conventional?
COW #2:

 I haven't been told yet.
COW #1

Well, how do you feel?
COW #2

Alright. But I keep repeating myself.
COW #1

That could be a sign that you're not conventional.
COW #2:

 Alright. But I keep repeating myself.
COW #1:

 See? You just said the same thing again. You must be cloned.
COW #2

I hope not. Clones don't live as long.
COW #1

Right. And the Agriculture Department has declared that we cannot be deemed as organic.
COW #2:

 Well, I feel pretty organized.
COW #1:

 Me too, and I can play the organ pretty well.
COW #2

Let's call the rest of the herd, and talk to them.
COW #1:

 Maybe we can organize a union.
COW #2

Yeah. "Cows unite! Before you become clones!"
COW #1:

 Maybe we can organize a union.
COW #2

 Now your'e repeating yourself. Let's go before others find out that you're a clown...I mean a clone.IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES AND CLONES

No comments: