Sunday, October 07, 2012

YOU’RE FIRED BIG BIRD


 

     

MITT ROMNEY:

I’m sorry Big Bird, but you’re fired when I become President.  You’ll have to take your act somewhere else.


BIG BIRD:

What is it that you don’t like about me?  My big beak?  My voice?


MITT ROMNEY:

None of those things.  But you are fowl, aren’t you?  And you are a part of the 47%.


BIG BIRD:

  I work.  I’m not on welfare.
 

MITT ROMNEY:

Do you call Sesame Street work?  You just stand there and talk a lot.


BIG BIRD:

You make me sound like a politician.


MITT ROMNEY:

Well, Big Bird, I’ve got to go.  I have to go take America back.  Sorry that you won’t be able to come along.


BIG BIRD:

I plan on working hard to make sure that you don’t become President, because that's what would really be foul.
 
 
IT'S THE OIL STUPID!

 

 

No comments: