Monday, November 19, 2012

IT'S ALL IN THE MIND




 I know that I should have used my muscle of thinking more efficiently, and therefore it pains me to confess what I was trying to do with it yesterday.



My wet noodle was surfing the Internet, hoping to find the 1st edition of a book---signed by Albert Einstein---called DRIVING MR. ALBERT : A Trip Across America with Einstein's Brain by Michael Paterniti.



Alas!



 My poor brain…



My poor, puny belfry…



My impuissant encephalon



 Forged ahead on its futile quest to find such a book!



After about five minutes, bright lights began to flash inside the gray, wrinkled minutiae of my noggin, and I realized that Mr. Einstein could not have signed this book, because his brain was inside the title



I mean, his brilliant but defunct brain was inside of a Buick Skylark, traveling across the United States.



  I was disappointed.



  I was embarrassed.



I now had to settle for a new hardback edition as a substitute for the sought after tome.



I am hopeful that I can obtain some of Einstein’s brilliant brain, and transplant his ingenious cells into my own head. 

 IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES AND THE BRAIN





No comments: