Tuesday, November 27, 2012

PHARAOHS TAXES EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLINGS AND SCUTTLEBUTT





 
 

The Arab Spring has become the Arab Autumn.
What seemed to be a good thing---getting rid of Mubarak--- has now become a bad thing.
Mubarak was forced out, but his replacement doesn’t have a strong love affair with democracy.
Just what the Middle East needed: more chaos.
A fiscal cliff is the last thing on the minds of Egyptians.
Their concern is Egypt’s current pharaoh who has freedom in the sights of his dictatorial hair trigger.

***

Iran’s nuclear program is still sitting on the front burners of both Israel and the U.S.


The Persian cat continues to play Russian roulette inside of a mountain.
***

Was Wolf Blitzer tipsy last night in the Situation Room?  He slurred the word edition.  I replayed his mispronunciation three times to make sure it wasn’t my own brain misfiring. 
***
I ordered two things via computer on Cyber Monday:

Fluoride-free toothpaste and Almond oil.

My wife did some shopping in a real store instead of in Cyberspace.  She bought one of those portable, electric fireplaces.
***

Today on The View Barbara Walters thanked Elisabeth Hasselbeck for giving her a dicky.

***

I watched the movie Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close yesterday.  Max von Sydow did not speak a word, but he was amazing!  

***
I am not too worried about December 21, 2012, but I might do my Christmas shopping after Christmas…just in case.
 
 
IT'S RENEWABLE RESOURCES STUPID!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: