Wednesday, September 27, 2006

COME WHERE THE ACTION IS: COME TO IRAQ!

"I'm the commander you see, I don't need to explain. I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president."
George W. Bush

"Some people have, you know, guessed what's in the report and have concluded that going into Iraq was a mistake. I strongly disagree. I think it's naive.”
[George W. Bush
Press Conference with Afghan President Hamid Karzai
September 26, 2006]

You are absolutely right, Mr. Long War President.
IT WAS NAIVE TO GO INTO IRAQ!
Jerking and smirking at his press conference, the Decider was on the defensive.
The Long War President wants to keep soldiers dying in his Iraq War until Doomsday.
The Long War President is in denial (once again) about truths reported in the N.I.E or the National Intelligence Estimate on terrorism.
The NIE is a formal document that represents the consensus opinion of all 16 U.S. intelligence agencies.
Bush is beating the same hollow drum with the same broken drumsticks.
It brought to my mind the attack by the living dead in the movie of the same name (except for the missing words night and of) who are trying to get into a house to eat the remaining few who are still alive.
The Decider is possessed with relentless and voracious self-delusion.
And so are Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Condoleeza Rice.
What will it take for these lying idiots to accept the facts of not only the N.I.E., but the opinions from former generals…and, now…a majority of the
American people!

No comments: