Sunday, September 17, 2006

THE WAR ON TERROR IS MY PRIDE AND JOY OBEY ME

"I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder."
Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret)

(Director of Advanced Space Programs Development "Star Wars Program" under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech).



You see, you Press fellows and the Supreme Court can be my buddies as long as you obey me.
I am your Decider.
I am your Long War President.
I won't allow any former Secretary of State stop me from bringing the evil terrorists to justice, or deter me from my goal of avoiding impeachment for illegal Torture and illegal Surveillance.
The Decider likes the Supreme Court when it elects him.
The Decider doesn’t like the Supreme Court when it challenges his hubris and illegal ways.
The Long War President must have everything his way or it’s the highway...and
Guantanomo Bay!
I will say and do anything to stop these appeasing-the-enemy Democrats.
Shotgun Dick is cocked and loaded.
I've got to stay on my horse.
I have got to stay on course.
I am on my way to Victory in Iraq.
The Terrorists are coming!
The Terrorists are coming!
We have to fight the terrorists there and not Here!
I am a wind-up toy!
Feed me some pretzels!
Global War is my pride and joy!

No comments: