Wednesday, September 20, 2006

SECTS AND VIOLENCE

Some nuts on the Internet are saying that the Pope is working for the Illuminati (whoever this might be).
That's why he made his comments about Muhammad, so say the nuts.
Personally, I don't like Muhammad that much. [Muhammad's name appeared in Haggai 2:7 under the hebrew word mahmad which means praised one. Muhammad is Arabic for praised one].
I haven't read the Koran, but I read somewhere that Muhammad did lead an army somewhere in some battle.
I thought to myself (many years before September 11, 2001), "This is a bad dude."
Of course, I wouldn't use the word dude today.
But he is still not one of my favorite people.
Christ was a good guy.
It's the people who fight wars in his name that are the bad guys.
Or people who say that the Son's Father told them to do this or that.
Know anyone who does (or did) this?
There is enough violence and sects in the world.
The Pope should be more careful about what he says.
Illuminate don't instigate.

No comments: